Hello Happiness!

|
Ohh my dear mood boosters, I heart you :) :)

I heart every single conversation with my dear Miss Kethy, talk with you makes everything seems way easier for me,sweetie :)


I heart my baby EOS 500D.. and finally I named it Manolito (inspired by my very good friend, Virginia). Manolito totally makes my life in Gent even more FUN! *Gracias gracias!


I heart the very first day of Winter in Gent.. I saw clearly drop by drop of snow outside my window..ahh pretty!! *anyway that old big building is where I spend most of my days here..so called my lab :D



I heart my quality time just by walking around thru Gent, all alone.. and realize what a good day is today! :)


I heart the sushi I found here.. I ate my first time sushi here at Wok A Way, well do not to compare with Sushi Tei or Poke Sushi ;p but I miss sushi soo bad, just can't helpt it haha..


I heart this funny lovable guy who flew thousands miles from home, skipped several days from the office, just to see my face again.. Dear mr. far-far away, for me you are priceless :)


and being happy has never been this easy.. whoaaaa, what a good life I have! Alhamdulillah :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment